The Stamp Issuing Office stamps was created in 1937 to answer the demands of mail-order selling of that time. A system of subscription — precursor at its time — was set up.
The Office has regular customers in 70 countries.
Why should You become a subscriber?
- You will be able to order, twice a year, at face value, all stamps issued including unperforated blocks,
- You will receive all our information mailings,
- You will get all philatelic products (e.g.F.D.C.) at special prices.
How does it work?
- You will receive, twice a year, an order-form with the semester philatelic program,
- You will send back this order-form duly filled in with the required quantities,
- Each order placed will be sent as soon as the invoice is settled,
- You will receive your stamps, free of postal charges or, on request, with philatelic franking (charges in addition)
How to pay?
- Credit card (CB / VISA / EUROCARD / MASTERCARD), with your card number and its expiry date, as well as number on the back within the framework of the signature for a permanent authorization; and with your signature to authorize the payment,
- Check in Euro (Monaco & France only) drawn up in the order of Office des Emissions de Timbres-Poste,
- Bank draft sent to the Banque Nationale de Paris, Agence of Monte Carlo, on account Office des Emissions de Timbres-Poste:
- National (France & Monaco): n° 30004 09170 000406025 10 76
- IBAN: MC58 3000 4091 7000 0406 0251 076
- BIC: BNPAMCM1
Office des Émissions de Timbres-Poste © 2019